FSO Control - New Project and Initial Package
dv_mlist at verizon.net
Fri Oct 31 02:35:01 CET 2008
Here's a package for fso-control. A finger-friendly Edje GUI to control
your phone with frameworkd.
First time making a package. Oh Boy!
I started a project for it at
And some notes:
Version 0.1.0 - 30 Oct 2008 " You gotta start somewhere"
Initial release of FSO Control.
Beside being rough here are some points and notes:
* I'd like to launch this with a POWER button press but I can not
figure out how to set the DISPLAY environment when launching a
GUI with a rule in oevents. You can try though. Put a rule in
/etc/freesmartphone/oevents/rules.yaml like this:
- HasAttr(switch, "POWER")
- HasAttr(event, "pressed")
* Depending on the version of frameworkd-conf the is a typo in
- <allow send_path="/org/freesmartphone/usage"/>
+ <allow send_path="/org/freesmartphone/Usage"/>
* The "lock" button does nothing and will become a button to power
the various radios - gsm,gps,wifi,blutooth. Perhaps configure
* The more button does nothing. I don't know what it should do.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/attachments/20081030/7499d7ad/attachment.pgp
More information about the community