New home for the New FDOM

nick d. blumph at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 04:46:00 CET 2008

A screen should show up. It won't if your accelerometers aren't working. To
check this run:

hexdump /dev/input/event2

which should give you output from the accelerometer that openmoocow uses.

If you're using FDOM try replacing neod with a different copy to see if that
solves it. Some people have reported accelerometers starting only once every
few boots so try rebooting. Here's a neod that works for me:

cd /tmp
wget http://westhoffswelt.de/data/blog/moko_eightball/neod
cp neod /usr/bin/neod
chmod u+x /usr/bin/neod