NeoTool - v1.2 available

Pander pander at
Fri Oct 31 08:08:29 CET 2008

Hi all,

Dale, thanks for the new version.

Here is the Ubuntu package request for NeoTool

And almost off topic, request to Ubuntu to semi automatically setup USB
networking and mount partitions of an OpenMoko device

The latter has stranded a bit but I'm sure that, in combination with
NeoTool expertise, something like this can be developed. Any ideas how
to continue on this?