Need help to run java apps on openmoko

Peter Neubauer peter at neubauer.se
Fri Oct 31 11:13:15 CET 2008

Mmh,
it seems your jvm is not finding the Java base classes. Do you ave
Classpath installed? You could try to explicitly point out the
classes.zip file of your JRE using

cacao -cp PATH/TO/classes.zip .jar myJar.jar

HTH, probably others on this list know more ...

/peter

http://www.oredev.se - Be there or be gone.

GTalk:        neubauer.peter
Skype        peter.neubauer