Need help to run java apps on openmoko

Warren Baird photogeekmtl at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 16:56:42 CET 2008

Sounds to me like you only installed the java vm, not the classpath
component.   I followed the instructions at
https://wiki.evolvis.org/jalimo/index.php/OpenMoko and things worked
fine...   basically you need to do "opkg update && opkg install cacao
classpath" - or if you need awt/swing, change the last to 'classpath-awt'

good luck,

Warren

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 5:59 AM, Girish Revadigar <girishrevadigar at gmail.com