QtExtended 4.4.2 Changes?

Maelvon HAWK maelvon.hawk at laposte.net
Fri Oct 31 17:36:38 CET 2008

Ben Cadieux a écrit :
> Hi Everyone,
>
> It seems 4.4.2 was released today; as usual, there is no summary of
> changes below the download link.  Does anyone know what was changed?

Don't know exactly what was changed.

But I've tested the previous versions 4.3 & 4.2 and they always freeze
after a short period of use. This time I've flashed it on my GTA02, and
it seems to works well. A little too speed with the finger scrolling.

The dialer and the suspend/resume with a call seems good.

Except a keyboard disapearance sometimes, in the terminal keyboard,
cannot use the arrow, a Lan config who lost the config, cannot apply a
static configuration, come back every time at DHCP.

Maelvon