Fennec on Openmoko

Josh Thompson om-comm at joshandbianca.net
Mon Sep 1 03:00:11 CEST 2008

For anyone else like myself that's not using the debian distro, I was able to
download the debian package files for Midori (armel version) from

http://packages.debian.org/unstable/web/midori

to an Ubuntu box, extract them from the deb file

dpkg -x <filname.deb> <extract to dir>

create a tarball, copy that over to my FR and extract it.  I also had to
download the package for libgtksourceview to get it to work.

I'm using 2007.2.  I do have a problem when I click Go->Location... that I
can't see whereever I'm supposed to enter the URL.  However, if I just type
it in using the keyboard followed by Enter, it will go to the URL.

Josh