Cpoying image to internal flash

roguemoko at roguewrt.org roguemoko at roguewrt.org
Mon Sep 1 06:41:52 CEST 2008

Dale Maggee wrote:
> Care to define "almost usable" a little more thoroughly?
> my two major questions being:
> 1. does it register on the GSM network properly? usable as a phone?
> 2. What doesn't work?

I thought this had been answered ...

Everyone's milage varies but  my answers would be:

Yes, Sort of.
Lots.

But more importantly, it's a lot better than anything else released by
openmoko.

I'd suggest tracking the bug reports as the _answers_ to at least the
last question will always be fluid and due to change with any new
update. If you have specific facilities you need to utilise, I'd suggest
asking about those facilities rather than 'what doesn't work'. I doubt
you will ever get a comprehensive answer.

Sarton