Debian on the FreeRunner -- now official

Olivier Berger oberger at
Mon Sep 1 14:11:37 CEST 2008

Joachim Breitner <nomeata at> writes:

> Dear OpenMoko community,
> the FSO packaging team of the Debian project[1] is happy to announce
> that we have started to provide installation procedures and packages
> required to have your FreeRunner[2] run Debian-powered.

Is there a link with the emdebian project ?

It is not clear to me what's the real difference between emdebian and
what you have done, as I know very few about emdebian after all.

Just to get some clarification... but very good job, thank you.

Best regards,

Olivier BERGER