Please split this list!

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Mon Sep 1 14:40:57 CEST 2008

> Filter on the client side and leave the rest of us alone :)

that works only, if _everybody_ pust a distinctive feature in the subject.
there are a lot of messages with no marker whatsoever that the deal with
(mostly) 2008.8, since the ops are obviously ignorant of the fact that the
lists cover support and community not only 2008.8.

though i am against splitting. i skim the posts and try to filter what's
of interest to me or where i maybe could help -- that works for me.