Send Key Press Event

ezuall ezuall at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 21:01:08 CEST 2008

All,

I have been playing with the accelerometers in my Neo as many of you
probably have (while eagerly waiting for the GSM noise interference and
Voice echo problems to be resolved ;-) ) and I have run up against a
problem.

I want to send keypress events to the device (using python), but I can't
seem to find any information on this.  Maybe I am missing something really
obvious, but I have been scouring the web with no luck thus far.  So if
anyone could tell me how to achieve this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

On a side note:  The Nokia N800 connection management and browser is really
pretty cool, are these parts of it proprietry or is there some other reason
they can't be used on the Neo?