openmoko-panel-plugin

Marcel tanuva at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 1 22:24:31 CEST 2008

Am Montag 01 September 2008 22:02:36 schrieb Christian Adams:
> moinmoin,
>
> fyi i extended openmoko-panel-plugin by sebastian ohl & xaos x
> now it presents also a switch for enable/disable matchbox-keyboard
> (i also overhauled some of the icons)

Since these are getting quite many icons now, I'd like to suggest putting them
into a popup menu so that there's only one tray icon left for the om-panel.
This thing is already taking up half of my xfce taskbar.
And by the way, what about a config file to dis-/enable single icons? Useful
since the keyboard is triggered by the aux button on debian so no need for a
software trigger.

Now the sugar: That's really useful work you are doing there. Keep it up! :)

-Marcel