OM2008.8, sound not working after resume from suspend

Nishit Dave stargazer.dave at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 09:03:30 CEST 2008

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 6:55 AM, Sarton O'Brien <roguemoko at roguewrt.org>wrote:

> Errr ... isn't that what I said?
>
> I have suspend disabled and blanking set to 60 seconds. My FR never
> suspends
> and it blanks after 60 secs. This is the case when locked or not.
>
> If you indeed have the facilities I do, then you just aren't configuring it
> correctly.
>
> Or am I missing something? Is this not what you were after?

I'm talking about the aux button, which locks the screen.  I understand that
disabling suspend will help get rid of the no-sound-post-resume problem.

What I am after is a way to lock the screen with the aux button first, and
allow it to blank automatically after 5,10,30 or 60 seconds.  It should not
light up without pressing the aux button again - in this way, you can keep
it in your pocket without resorting to suspend and losing sound after
resume.

I don't know if there is a way to do this after recent updates, so I'll
un-mothball the moko and try, and post my experience again.

HTH.