Qtopia WIFI WPA

Abdelrazak Younes younes at lyx.org
Tue Sep 2 09:41:52 CEST 2008

Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
>> I managed to find to find settings for WPA PSK TKIP, I put there my ssid
>> and password. But still no luck... I am confused about the relationship
>> between scanned WiFi network were my network appears and the place where
>> I configured the network properties... These settings do not seem
>> connected... weird user interface in any case.
>
> It seems that my problem stems from the fact that I did not configure
> the WLAN properly when I first created it (AFAIU from the inline help).
> Problem is that it is now impossible to modify it nor delete it! So I
> can restart the WLAN configuration process...
> Anybody knows where these settings are stored so that I can erase them
> by hand at the terminal? I'd rather do that than reflashing again...

OK, nerver mind, found it...

root at om-gta02:~# grep -r Wireless *
Applications/Network/config/wlan0.conf:Name=Wireless LAN
Applications/Network/config/wlan0.conf:Name%5B%5D=Wireless LAN
Applications/Network/config/wlan0.conf:[WirelessNetworks]
Applications/Network/config/wlan0.conf:1\WirelessKey_1=
Applications/Network/config/wlan0.conf:1\WirelessKey_2=
Applications/Network/config/wlan0.conf:1\WirelessKey_3=
Applications/Network/config/wlan0.conf:1\WirelessKey_4=
Applications/Network/config/wlan0.conf:1\WirelessMode=Managed

Maybe this can help someone else :-)

Abdel.