Openmoko Images

Michael Zanetti michael_zanetti at
Tue Sep 2 15:03:36 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 02 September 2008 14:02:01 arne anka wrote:
> with the buzzing still unsolved that's at least a way to use a headset to
> make calls.
> how do i use headset/handsfree?

To be honest I do not have much experience with BlueZ. This is what I know:

First of all, the BlueZ wiki page about audio:

Probably you will find some information here:

Some years ago I got it running on my PC using this guide (could be outdated):

If you combine the above information with the following you will be probably
able to get your Bluetooth Headset working:

Good Luck