Freerunner won't charge, and won't start anymore due to out of power

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 16:48:42 CEST 2008

> if that fails, then I think a replacement battery might be your only option.

The battery will be fine, it's just that the phone refuses to charge it.

I've had a lot of good results with a Nokia battery charger. You can
also hope you've got enough juice in battery to load up the uboot menu
- from here you can plug the USB charger in and select boot. This has
seemed to work for me in the past - once uboot gets things started it
should accept a charge from the USB port.

Joseph