Stable Distro Recommendation for Business trip

Michael Zanetti michael_zanetti at gmx.net
Tue Sep 2 17:26:31 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 02 September 2008 17:14:59 Nishit Dave wrote:
> By the way, this page http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Distributions says
> Qtopia does not have GPS.

During Akademy a GSoC student presented OpenCityMap. It's a Qtopia GPS
application with Open Street Map integration. It is available for download at
qtopia.net but there is no Neo package yet. You will need to compile it o your
own. Since it is developed on GreenPhone I'm not even sure if it runs on Neos.
But if not I'm sure it won't take long until it does.