[qtopia] How to add to applications launcher

Jim Morris ml at e4net.com
Tue Sep 2 22:15:46 CEST 2008

Hi,

Is there an easy way to add an icon to launch say a script to the UI, either in the applications or
higher. Something like the devtools page, where it allows you to turn on/off stuff?

I'd like to add some scripts that manage things like switching to mass storage mode and back, and
other system level scripts.

Running the terminal to do these things is a real pain.

Adding scripts to devtools would be great too, but I looked at the source code and couldn't figure
out where that app even was.

BTW this is for Trolltechs Qtopia, we need a way to distinguish from OM Qtopia/X11

Thanks

--
Jim Morris, http://blog.wolfman.com