Problem with usb cable: device descriptor read/64, error -110

Sarton O'Brien roguemoko at roguewrt.org
Wed Sep 3 01:46:52 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 03 September 2008 02:49:58 sledgeas wrote:
> I am having the same problem as Kevin once had, now. I have immed
> reflashed my FR's om2007 with 2008 and kernel:
> tried these:
> from openmoko2008 update site:
> Om2008.8-gta02-20080826.uImage.bin - this one says bad kernel image
> these combinations work, (but the usb error is still there, error -110):
> Om2008.8-gta02-20080831.rootfs.jffs2
> testing-om-gta02-20080831.uImage.bin
> testing-om-gta02-20080902.uImage.bin
> gta02v5_and_up-u-boot.bin (Aug 26th)

OK, so it looks like you've tried a few combinations. It's still really hard
to tell if you have used the right combination though and where the images
actually came from.

You should be using images from here:

http://downloads.openmoko.org/releases/Om2008.8-update/

And from nowhere else (at least until you have something working).

If using those images doesn't work then it's sounding like some kinda hardware
fault.

Good luck!

Sarton