FR won't boot without going into uboot menu first

nickd blumph at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 02:45:15 CEST 2008

Yes this happened to me OP. I didn't pipe something into mtdblock but
somehow I lost my NAND flash which contained the things Cesar listed
below in the quote (uboot uboot-env spash etc). You'll have to reupload
your splash.gz and maybe your uboot-env. I got both of a friend, which
worked, but apparently your uboot-env has a list of bad blocks in it
written at manufacturing time specifically for your phone. Debug board
can do this but my way seemed to yield good results albeit any problems
unaware to me. Best of luck!

-Nick