SD slot + suspend

Daniel Benoy daniel at benoy.name
Wed Sep 3 02:55:29 CEST 2008

I've been having trouble with my SD card ever since I upgraded my kernel (with
the unstable feed) and turned on suspend... specifically, it got wiped out :(
Multiple times.  I don't know if it's a coincidence or now.. I wonder if
someone who's brave and doesn't have important data on their card could try
reproducing this?   Mount a partition and/or run something like
badblocks /dev/mmcblk0 and then while that's going suspsend... and see if
your data goes poof.

Maybe it's just me.. possibly a defective SD card.