Navit patch for faster map dragging

Florian Hackenberger f.hackenberger at chello.at
Wed Sep 3 10:13:19 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 02 September 2008, Fox Mulder wrote:
> Ok, i also meant the navit developer instead of OM.
> I know that this problem doesn't exist with normal pc's but it also
> doesn't harm normal pc's.
In fact it does, as there is the background is visible in areas where
there was no map drawn before the drag starts.

> Until than i stick with version 1255 and your patch. But i see that
> the navit code constantly updates so it would be nice to use the
> atual version. :)
Well, then please apply the patch manually. It isn't that large anyway.
Sorry, but I just haven't got the time to update the patch for every
change committed to the modified files by upstream.

Cheers,
	Florian

--
DI Florian Hackenberger