qtopia update

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 10:49:09 CEST 2008

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 02:30, Lorn Potter <lpotter at trolltech.com> wrote:
> I have updated qtopia at qtopia.net
>
> Fixes include sms messages not retrieved after resume. Qtopia getting confused between two calls.
> Make default call volume down and mic up (only in flash update). Added echo fix.

I have upgraded to version of 08/28 (whole jffs2 image), just keeping my /home

then did opkg upgrade, and then upgraded latest qtopia version (via script)

I do not to what point this is related, but it is the second time in 2
days that it sucked my battery flat during the night. (apparently
suspended ok but I cannot be sure).

Before these updates (for about 1 month), it only happened once (I
think it was wifi stuck in lookup or something like that).

On the other hand, the bug I filled before was corrected : I can
select another provider when it is roaming. (but still cannot set
manual mode for the currently selected provider, I will have a look at
this problem)