Problem with usb cable: device descriptor read/64, error -110

sledgeas simaskonfa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 20:56:48 CEST 2008

Yeeeehaw!
It was enough today just to flash this:
http://downloads.openmoko.org/releases/Om2008.8-update/Om2008.8-gta02-20080903.uImage.bin
and cdc_ether immediately gave out usb0 (before to even get the usb `new
full speed USB device using uhci_h....' line, I had to suspend and then
wake up.

So, it was the kernel's problem (and for some reason the 20080826 did
not work (bad image) on my FR DateCode: 20080725).

Case close, into the new explorations! ;) and thanks for everyone's care,

--
sledge