Stable Distro Recommendation for Business trip

roguemoko at roguewrt.org roguemoko at roguewrt.org
Thu Sep 4 04:48:26 CEST 2008

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 02.09.2008, 22:34 -0400 schrieb Craig B. Allen:
>
>>> Are you using the testing feed or the unstable feed?
>>>
>>>  Unstable is guaranteed to regularly break.
>>>  Testing should break rarely.
>>>  Milestones should not break.
>>>
>> Testing, installing image/jffs2.
>>
>> Any predictions for timing of milestone 3?
>>

> Working on it atm. -- expecting a release somewhere between
> friday->sunday this week.

How's the core functionality looking? Milestone 2 looked great but I had
some real issues doing more than one thing without something locking up
are being troublesome.

Despite the problems, I really like where FSO is going. I've started
coding in python for my own projects (not for any particular reason) and
when FSO is usable, it may provoke me into contributing. I just need
something that works at least as well as om2008, phone-wise. Looking
forward to testing milestone 3 regardless.

Sarton