gamepad for openmoko

Al Johnson openmoko at
Thu Sep 4 12:09:17 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 03 September 2008, Arne Zachlod wrote:
> Hi guys,
> i have found a gamepad for the openmoko device:
> is there a way to connect this via bluetooth to the phone?
> ciao, Arne

Assuming it behaves as a bluetooth HID, which seems likely, it should connect
in the same way as bluetooth keyboards. Until recently this could be as
simple as:
	hidd --search
Unfortunately hidd is deprecated, and no longer supplied in the recent
packages. The current method involves dbus, with examples using dbus-send
given at:
I _think_ someone recently posted a script to make this a little easier.