Post problems/bugs related questions to support at, please

Kosa kosa at
Thu Sep 4 19:41:12 CEST 2008

There are tons of duplicated messages on the same list too.
I just  the same message from Mickey 6 times. But it happens
all the time with a lot of posts.

I wpuld be nice if someone could do something about it.

- Un mundo mejor es posible -