Qtopia 4.3.3

Jim Morris ml at e4net.com
Fri Sep 5 08:09:53 CEST 2008

Paul Buede wrote:

> if I notice anything wierd there I will report back.  Anyone tried
> bluetooth headset with this new version to see if the files that were
> not there in 4.3.2 are there now?  I can try tomorrow if nobody else has
> yet.

You can pair with a bluetooth headset, but no one has managed to get the audio to work, on any of
the distributions.

The solution (if there is one) will be the same I suspect for all the dists, including Qtopia.

Check out the bluetooth related wiki entries for what has been done so far.

--
Jim Morris, http://blog.wolfman.com