Building FSO Wiki page

John Whitmore captain.deadly at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 17:43:09 CEST 2008

Hello all,
    http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Building_FSO#Create_local_configuration

Looking at that just confuses, me I'm afraid. I looked to see was there
a wiki mailing list as I thought that was going to be set up. No such
list so I'll post here, hope somebody can shed some light.

The paragraph tells you what you should not do, but not really what you
should do. Should I:

cd /stuff/
mkdir build
mkdir build/conf
touch build/conf/local.conf

Then edit that local.conf file and pull stuff from
org.openembedded.dev/conf/local.conf.sample into my local.conf?

Sorry but want to build FSO and flash it into my FR and do some work. If
I can make the wiki clearer in the process then well and good. Perhaps
it's just me that gets confused ;-)