gsm muxing and GPRS: am i missing something?

Tom Yates madhatter at
Fri Sep 5 20:10:12 CEST 2008

On Fri, 5 Sep 2008, Timo Juhani Lindfors wrote:

> Tom Yates <madhatter at> writes:
>> i can make a GPRS connection.  when it's up, i can place a call, and the
>> outgoing GPRS connection temporarily suspends.  when it's up, incoming
>> calls go straight to voicemail; the phone doesn't even give me the choice
>> of accepting the call.
> I can answer incoming calls but I need to restart GPRS after each
> call. Can you please capture everything sent/received to the GSM chip
> in your case?

i'd be happy to; can you point me to any resource that lets me know a way
of doing that?  does the muxd have a flag that tells it to hive off a copy
of the datastream (that'd be really handy about now)?

       Tom Yates  -