Chancing SIM card without reboot

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 21:14:48 CEST 2008

2008/9/5  <haduong at centre-cired.fr>:
>> I'd also *love* to see a phone with two SIM slots - I can see the
>> interface now, when you dial a number, it prompts you "with dial as:
>> <number 1> <number 2>". I also like the Idea of having certain contacts
>> set to automatically dial using a specified sim.
>
> In Real Life, telephones with two SIM slots are meant to be used by
> married people who need a secure, second communication channel...

What about those who like to separate their business life from their
personal life? Or for that matter, those who like to separate their
crack business from their pot business? Or, worse yet, those in a
nation where calling carrier A from A costs little, and calling
carrier B from B costs little, but calling carrier B from A or vice
versa is expensive?

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com