Anyone can sell me a phone in Sweden over the next 5 days?

Shachar Shemesh shachar at shemesh.biz
Fri Sep 5 22:23:32 CEST 2008

Hi all, especially resellers.

After deciding that getting a Neo in Israel is simply impossible for the
next few months, I have been scheduled to go on a business trip to
Sweden over the next few days. Mainly, I arrive on Sunday morning, and
depart Tuesday evening. I was thinking of getting a Neo while I'm there.

I already called the Swedish reseller, who said he is out of stock. This
goes out to everyone else. Is there anyone here who can sell me a phone
over the next few days?

Thanks,
Shachar