qtopia address book search bar

Florian Hackenberger f.hackenberger at chello.at
Fri Sep 5 22:55:17 CEST 2008

Hi!

In order to make ASU a bit more usable for larger addressbooks, I
created the patch attached to the following bug report:
http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1966

It enables the search bar in the addressbook, which is currently
disabled in finger mode qtopia themes.

Could someone please test (I have tested the patch) and apply this
patch?

Cheers,
	Florian

PS: You can find a recompiled qtopia here:
http://www.hackenberger.at/openmoko/feeds/om2008/om-gta02/
But please be aware that you have to install ALL qtopia-phone-x11*
packages in order to test it, because the buildkey changed (see bug
#1959). Please do NOT use my feed for anything else but testing this
patch!

--
DI Florian Hackenberger
florian at hackenberger.at