Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 13:51:49 CEST 2008

On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 12:24 PM, Katrin Tomanek <katrin.tomanek at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi,

> I can't manage to connect to a WPA-encrypted WLAN with my FR. I read all the
> wiki-stuff, googled for it and checked most of the mailing list threads --
> but all this didn't help. Hope you guys can give me a hint...

what make and model and hardware version is your AP?

I have a Linksys WRT54G, hardware version 7. The symptoms you describe
are exactly what I see. If you've the same wireless router, that may
be an indication of where the problem lies.

Christ van Willegen
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0