Duke Nukem 3D on Openmoko Neo

Dale Maggee antisol at internode.on.net
Sat Sep 6 18:46:47 CEST 2008

Marco Trevisan (Treviño) wrote:
> Dale Maggee ha scritto:
>> I suspect that it won't run on 2007.2, because the accelerometers seem
>> to be broken.
>> I get "Unknown Multivoc error code." when i try to run it in 2007.2.
>> -Dale
>> Shawn Thompson wrote:
>>> I'm SO installing that when my openmoko shows up! That is freakin
>>> sweet!. Will it run on 2007.2 or do you have to upgrade to 2008.8 and above?
> Maybe the fixed neod that is available [1] here could help you!
> BTW Rafael, thanks... Cool work!
> However, no way to make it work at 640x480 without slowdowns? Maybe
> improving video output exploiting the X acceleration (and a little more
> the Xglamo in gta02s)... I figure that an old game like this could
> perform really in a better way here.
> [1] http://westhoffs-welt.de/blog/my_first_openmoko_application.html
Oooh! a magic eightball! funky!

I tried the updated neod from that page, but no luck - I still get
nothing when I hexdump /dev/input/event2 and /dev/input/event3.

I believe the problem is covered under #1808, yorick describes exactly
what i see in his comments:

if you have any other ideas I'd welcome them! not having working
accelerators is starting to annoy!

Thanks anyway,