Post problems/bugs related questions to support at, please

Geoff Ruscoe gcruscoe at
Sat Sep 6 20:28:04 CEST 2008

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 1:41 PM, Kosa <kosa at> wrote:

> There are tons of duplicated messages on the same list too.
> I just  the same message from Mickey 6 times. But it happens
> all the time with a lot of posts.
> I wpuld be nice if someone could do something about it.

I believe you two are talking about different types of duplication.  You are
speaking of getting the exact same message multiple times, where as the
original post is saying to read both lists before posting because we get way
too much traffic that is a duplicate of something else already posted.

Hope this helps.