German for Qtopia

Jesús Torres aplatanado at gulic.org
Sun Sep 7 00:25:13 CEST 2008

I think the problem with your custom keyboard is that to insert a word with
special characters (like áéí...) the user must go to symbols widget to input
it, and then return to the previous one.

A better solution could be that when the user inputs an 'a', the predictive
keyboard suppose it could be 'a', 'á', 'à', etc.

I guess there isn't any easy form to do that. The only one is patching the
predictive keyboard source code.