William Kenworthy billk at
Sun Sep 7 05:55:24 CEST 2008

This has been discussed a number of times and dismissed because as an
idea it sucks:

1. The majority have to find and subscribe to all these fragmented lists
to find information, so it only benefits a few.

2. People multiple post to every list to make sure nobody will miss out
- doesnt happen you say? - look at the current community and support
(and thats with only two lists!)

3. Emails get lost as people on other lists never see them.  (wont
happen you say? - see 2 above)