Debian

Matt matt.joyce at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 07:17:13 CEST 2008

and as I have mentioned before, having different mailto addresses for
the same list, could be used to automatically prefix the subjects.

so community-debian at lists.openmoko.org could deliver to community at lists
but prefix the subject with [debian].
This keeps everyone together and enables client side filtering.

I've been part of busy lists before, with no way to filter, members just
unsubscribe.

I have no effective filtering strategy for openmoko.

~Matt