Debian

Matt matt.joyce at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 15:16:08 CEST 2008

As far as I'm aware, it's not a native feature of Mailman [1] mailing
list system, but it's been a while since I looked.

I think procmail [2] would be able to achieve the desired effect, I
don't know if OM run Procmail.
OM use Exim [3] as their mta, so I'd say it's all entirely possible, but
perhaps not trivial.

Of course there may be other ways to do this.

[1] http://www.list.org/
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Procmail
[3] http://www.exim.org/