Customize Debian image in a mini desktop

Sebastian Ohl sebastian+ml.openmoko-community at
Sun Sep 7 16:25:34 CEST 2008

On Mon, 2008-08-25 at 18:01 +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> I hope you are not scared by this list :-)
I hope that i don't miss anything :-)

here is a new version of the openmoko-panel-plugin. this one has a
matchbox keyboard button and nicer icons. i hope that i find the time to
add the double click feature in the near future.

here are the new urls:

If you have any suggestions how to further improve the packaging i'll be
happy to hear. how can we integrate this package to the debian-fso
repository ?