Anyone can sell me a phone in Sweden over the next 5 days?

Fredrik Wendt fredrik at
Sun Sep 7 22:10:48 CEST 2008

If you're in Gothenburg you could buy mine, if you're really
desperate. :)

There's nothing wrong with mine, I bought it from and
whenever I find the time I try play with it. Nothing missing, no

	Fredrik Wendt