Glad to see Gentoo-openmoko distro

Dennis.Yxun dennis.yxun at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 02:59:22 CEST 2008

HI Devs:

    As a die-hard Gentoo fans, I'd be happy to see someone

deliver a Gentoo openmoko distribution which leverage the greatness of
portage.

Thank you, It's really great!

   I'm downloading stage now, but due to my poor network,

the download speed is quite low, and It about takes me 5Ds to finish the
stage1 tarball~

so I'm thinking about build the system all by myself.

   I've have some experience of setting up the cross-compiler tools in
Gentoo,

but find it's not easy to build the base system... I may try this later, and
post here.

    Proposal, Can we setup an openmoko-gentoo overlay, so people who are
interested

to this may build on it. And also people can contribute same ebuilds back.