Anyone can sell me a phone in Sweden over the next 5 days?

Shachar Shemesh shachar at shemesh.biz
Tue Sep 9 06:49:54 CEST 2008

Erland Lewin wrote:
> 2008/9/7 Fredrik Wendt <fredrik at wendt.se <mailto:fredrik at wendt.se>>
>
>     If you're in Gothenburg you could buy mine, if you're really
>     desperate. :)
>

> I missed the original posting, but I'm in Stockholm, and again, if
> it's really important to you I guess you could buy mine and I could
> buy a new one.
I don't think "desperate" would be the right word :-)

If anyone bought a Freerunner and found out they need a more mature
phone, I'll gladly buy it off their hands. If it's about me buying
yours, and you buying a new one, I'll find a way to get my hands on a
phone eventually....

Thanks for everyone who tried to help

Shachar