Get spare parts in NYC (batteries)

Thorben Krueger thkruege at
Tue Sep 9 10:06:35 CEST 2008

the batteries should be pretty standart stuff. I got the same form
factor in my nokia (although it is a bit shorter, the connectors are
in the right place and the width is the same). I suggest you should
simply walk into the next mobile accessory store with the battery to
get a compatible one. No need to import anything if I am correct.