local-openmoko-spain at projects.openmoko.org up and running :)

David Samblas dsamblasomcommunity at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 13:52:19 CEST 2008

Thanks to Michael Siloh,
I can proudly annouce the opening of the spanish openmoko list,

This intended to help the spanish non-english skilled users to help and
be helped by the Openmoko community, the spanish skilled-enough users
will act as bridge between international and local group
Any english spanish-skilled are welcome  :), even anyone
anything-skilled are welcome too :)

So to avoid any flamewar, the idea is to make the community grow not to
split it. So I encorage anyone to do the same for his localgroup.

we also have an nabble interface

meanwhile has not been published in the new list ,you can look at the
old messages in google groups list at

Best Regards and thanks  again Michael for all the efford  and to no
"smash the BT fly" (any one asking himself what a BT fly is please send
a private mail directly to me :) )