how to compile from source directly from a neo freerunner

Previdi Roberto previdi.roberto at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 14:58:15 CEST 2008

i love you.. i've been able to compile wget from sources.
i had to install the gettext package too, to get the msgfmt binary.

the report of "time make" is:

real 4m 54,26
user 4m 21.92
sys 0m 25,34

so it seems that the cpu is busy making qpe survive.. anyway less than 5
minutes to get a complete and functional wget running is really
acceptable... ok, i'm going to download some offline sites :)

roby