Get spare parts in NYC (batteries)

Andy Selby andyfrommk at
Tue Sep 9 23:15:52 CEST 2008

> I'll be in New York beginning of October and would like to purchase 2 spare
> batteries for my FR - any hints on where I could get them? Is there a local
> distributor or buyers group with active orders, by any chance?

I've bought one of these for my neo1973
battery charge is reported accurately in Qtopia, although it wont
charge over USB

To charge it get one of these
same shop thus combining postage.

Yeah, I'd like an official FIC battery but if they don't sell them,
singly, for a reasonable price I'll go elsewhere.
The neo1973's came with headphones and a pouch so I don't need them.