FDOM (FAT and Dirty Openmoko) Distribution ready to download

Jean-Eric Cuendet ml.jecuendet at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 23:35:06 CEST 2008

2008/9/9 David Samblas <dsamblasomcommunity at gmail.com>

> Hi there,
> you have aviable on http://compartida.net/openmoko/FDOM a rootfs/kenel
> image ready to flash of an OM2008.08-updates distribution with some apps
> already installed and some fixes posted in the lists done.
>
> here you have more detailed information
>
> http://compartida.net/openmoko/FDOM/README.txt
>
> I recommend you to use wget -c to retrieve the files because of the server
> seems to cut the connection time to time, a most robust mirror is on the way
>
> Sugesstions , comments, and anything else will be welcome

Nice work guy!
I would propose that instead of creating yet another distribut (tm) you
provide modified packages that can just be installed through OPKG on
Om2008.x
What do you think? It's no criticism, just a thought.

I can provide you with server CPU time to build the packages and upload them
to Multiverse for example.
-jec