FDOM (FAT and Dirty Openmoko) Distribution ready to download

Jean-Eric Cuendet ml.jecuendet at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 23:35:06 CEST 2008

2008/9/9 David Samblas <dsamblasomcommunity at gmail.com>

> Hi there,
> you have aviable on http://compartida.net/openmoko/FDOM a rootfs/kenel
> image ready to flash of an OM2008.08-updates distribution with some apps
> already installed and some fixes posted in the lists done.
> here you have more detailed information
> http://compartida.net/openmoko/FDOM/README.txt
> I recommend you to use wget -c to retrieve the files because of the server
> seems to cut the connection time to time, a most robust mirror is on the way
> Sugesstions , comments, and anything else will be welcome

Nice work guy!
I would propose that instead of creating yet another distribut (tm) you
provide modified packages that can just be installed through OPKG on
What do you think? It's no criticism, just a thought.

I can provide you with server CPU time to build the packages and upload them
to Multiverse for example.