Glad to see Gentoo-openmoko distro

Previdi Roberto previdi.roberto at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 04:34:13 CEST 2008

generally speaking, i think that what this project is based upon is freedom
of choice at the higest possible level, so having a possibility to try each
different linux flavour (and maybe other oss) just go in that direction. I
admit too that a sort of mainstream line is needed to push the development
faster to reach a stable and usable smartphone, but keeping many diifferent
active distros can give a wider testing environment for the applications,
which will probably often be the same.. better tests = faster stabilization.

roby